Effective Date: February 1, 2024
Categories of Information We Collect:
- Account Information: We collect information you provide us when you create an account, make purchases, register for promotions or newsletter subscriptions, submit content, complete surveys, or otherwise interact with our Services. This may include name, email address, phone number, address, and payment information.
- Activity Information: We automatically collect information about your use of our Services through cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies installed on our Website and mobile apps. Activity information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information, pages viewed, links clicked, user interactions, and other usage data.
- Geolocation Information: With your consent, we may collect information about your precise location via GPS, WiFi, wireless networks, cell towers, and other sensors to provide location-enabled services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Marketing Information: We collect information you provide when you subscribe to marketing communications, enter contests, participate in surveys, or sign up for special offers.
- Social Media Information: If you interact with our social media accounts, we collect information you provide us on those accounts, including account information, likes, shares, and comments.
- Web Analytics Information: We use Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, and other analytics tools to collect information about website and app usage, traffic patterns, and site performance. This includes data such as how frequently you use our Services, what pages you visit, advertising responsiveness, etc.
How We Use Information:
We use the information we collect for purposes including:
- Provide our Services and fulfill your requests
- Improve and develop new products and services
- Personalize content and experiences
- Process orders and payments
- Communicate with you about our Services
- Respond to user inquiries and support needs
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business
- Analyze website traffic, app usage, and site performance
- Deliver targeted advertisements
- Prevent fraud, criminal activity, and security breaches
- Comply with legal obligations and enforce our Terms of Service
Our Legal Bases for Processing Data:
We only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so under Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our lawful bases include:
- Consent: You have consented to the processing activity
- Contract Performance: Processing is necessary to perform a contract with you
- Legal Obligation: Processing is necessary to comply with the law
- Vital Interests: Processing is necessary to protect your life or that of another individual
- Public Interest: Processing necessary to perform a task that benefits the general public
- Legitimate Interests: Processing is reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests
Data Retention and Account Deletion:
We retain your personal data as long as required to accomplish the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law. You may request deletion of your account and personal data by emailing [email protected]. We will comply with your request, unless we have a lawful basis for retaining the data.
If we retain data, we do so in an aggregated and anonymized format wherever possible. We regularly review our data retention policies to purge unnecessary data.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information:
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties except as described in this policy. We share information for legal compliance, security purposes, and fulfillment of requests initiated by you.
Disclosures Performed With Consent:
With your consent, we may share your information with third-party marketing partners for promotional offers or other marketing purposes.
Disclosures to Vendors and Service Providers:
We share your information with vendors and service providers retained to perform services on our behalf. This includes payment processors, web analytics companies, advertising networks, customer service providers, and companies providing hosting, maintenance, development, and security services for us. These vendors and service providers are prohibited from using your data for any purpose beyond the specific service they are providing.
Disclosures for Legal Compliance and Security:
We may be required or permitted by law to disclose your information to third parties, including legal authorities and law enforcement, for legal compliance and security purposes.
Disclosures in Sale or Transfer of Business Assets:
If we reorganize, merge, or sell all or parts of our business, assets, or stock, your information may be included as part of that transaction. We will notify you before any transfer of your personal information.
International Data Transfers:
We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries. Your information may be transferred outside of your state, province, or country to wherever our data storage facilities or service provider facilities are located. We will protect your information as described in this policy when it is transferred internationally.
Your Rights over Your Information:
You have rights to access, modify, delete, restrict, and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You may also object to the processing of your data where we rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. Please note your rights are limited in some situations – for example, where we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing your data.
EU GDPR Rights:
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have specific data protection rights, including the right to Access, Right to Rectification, Right to Restrict Processing, Right to Object to Processing, Right to Data Portability, and Right to Erasure. Please email [email protected] to make a request.
California Privacy Rights:
If you reside in California or are interacting with us while located in California, you have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This includes the Right to Know what personal data we collect, use, and disclose about you. You also have the right to request deletion of your data and opt out of sales of your personal information.
How to Make a Privacy Rights Request:
You can submit requests related to your privacy rights or data protection rights via email at [email protected]. We will respond within the legally required period. You will have to provide certain information so we can verify your identity when making a request (this is for security purposes). We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if it is deemed excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
Advertising and Online Tracking:
Our advertising partners include:
- Google Ads Settings
- Facebook Ad Settings
Do Not Track Signals:
Our Services are intended for a general audience and are not targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16 without parental consent. If you are a parent and believe your child has provided us with information without your permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete the data.